My Review On The Believe Beauty Nail Polish

Happy Thursday Beauty Lovers, I'm so happy that we can be together again and talk about the latest and greatest in the beauty world and some things in the beauty world that is just pointless and has us all scratching our heads. 

As many of you know, I love a good dollar store moment. I don't care if I was a zillionaire I would still shop at the dollar store. I mean what not to like you can get snakes, household items, and of course beauty products. If y'all haven't heard of Believe Beauty, it's a beauty brand that offers a modern approach to makeup featuring amazingly blendable formulas, pure pigments and creamy textures that enhance and embrace natural beauty. Inspired by classic, soft glam looks that anyone can glow in and the best part about this brand that I love is nothing is over $5.00.

I was in my local Dollar General and I saw the Believe Beauty stand and I thought to myself I have to buy something from this brand so I brought three bottles of their nail polishes and they were only $2.50 each. I'm telling you that I'm so impressed with the quality of their nail polishes, I love they way they glide on my nails and how quickly that the nail polish drys. ( I'm notorious for nicking my nails in a nano second.) 

I cannot wait to wear this one in the Spring and Summer, I love the light lilac color. This color is called Chakra. 



I've really been into these mutued pastels colors lately, and I saw this color called Serene and I have to get it and add it to my collection. If you follow me on Instagram I chose this one for my Mani Monday. 





I'm so ready for Fall to get here so that I can wear my sweaters, boots, and my dark and vampy nails and lipstick. The gorgeous color is called Duchess.



The group shot of all three of the polishes.



I hope that you all will try Believe Beauty out for youself and I hope that you all enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat