I Want, I Need, I Have To Have A Leather Biker Jacket

Hello, Fashionable People of the world. I hope that you all are doing well today and wearing a fabulous outfit out while you are out doing your daily tasks. It's truly an honor and privilege to be here back with y'all and I don't take it lightly, to talk to like-minded people that have a deep love for Fashion is a total blessing to me.

I think we have all watched the movie Grease and we all saw when Sandy transforms into Bad Girl Sandy and she wore a leather biker jacket and my love for the leather biker jacket began. The leather biker jacket is the definition of a full rebel and just being uber cool, A leather biker is just something that everyone needs in their closets because of what they can do to your outfit, it can instantly add a refined coolness to a dress or a pair of jeans. I've always longed for one to add to my wardrobe so that I can wear with my black skinny jeans and some booties or with a dress in the Fall and the Winter. As I get older, my fashion choices are starting to change into more of a classic and sleek style instead of what's trendy at the moment. Whenever I do buy a top-quality leather biker jacket, I want to pass it along to a daughter one day and she will cherish it and maybe pass it along to her daughter one day.

If I need style inspiration, Then I go on the Lulus website. This leather biker jacket just captured my heart because of the color. I love the Brick Red color and it's made from Vegan Leather. It's a different twist on a traditional leather biker jacket. It also comes in two other colors and it made by BB Dakota ( One of my favorite brands). It's called Just Ride and only costs $98.00.




Another website that I really need to stay off of is Asos, They have introduced me to a lot of new fashion brands that I now love. I saw this leather biker jacket from a brand that I've never heard of before called Barney's Originals. I love the shoulder details and the silver hardware, this jacket is on sale for $114.00 off of $470.00.




Meghan Markle's style is so inspiring to me. I absolutely love seeing what she wears all the time. I love that she wears clothing and jewelry that support causes. I was watching a video for Hello Canada and I saw this leather biker jacket that she was wearing and I had to look up the brand myself. The Canadian brand, Mackage has beautiful leather jackets, but they also have accessories as well.  This is the Black version of the Baya Classic Leather Moto Jacket that Meghan wore to the  Invictus Games in September of 2017. 





A leather jacket is such an icon in the Fashion World and everyone should have one. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat