To Ugg Or Not To Ugg, That's The Infamous Fashion Question

Another Thursday, Another Blog Post for all my Fashionable People to read. Hello my Fashion Lovers and Happy Thursday to all of you. I hope that you all had a amazing day filled with love, positivity, and of course Fashion. 

When I say the word, Uggs. What's the first word that comes to your mind, Those ugly boots, Are they still around, Why are people still wearing. Uggs became popular in the early 2000's when Pamela Anderson Paris Hilton and other celebrities were wearing them everytime that you saw them. Wearing them with their dresses, and their Juicy Couture sweatsuits and even in 90 degree weather, ( Why would they do that, I'll never know.) 

I was one of those girls that wanted a pair of Ugg boots, Just to put my foot into those ultra lambskin fur boots was a dream for a middle school girl like myself. I beg and pleaded with my mother to get me a pair, she said a big NO, they were too expensive she always would say.  So that year, My mother got me a dupe for the Ugg boots that I wanted, I still have them in fact. I see that Uggs are more popular than ever before, the different finishes, embellishments, and different colors. I still want a pair for myself in my closet. As I get older, I'm not into the sparkly, bows, and the 8 million colors. I want a simple brown, tall pair I feel that they would go with everything in my wardrobe. They are so beautiful and yes expensive. But I hope that I can still get a pair in my closet soon.

Do you see how beautiful these are.


This is how I would wear my Uggs, A long sleeve shirt or sweater and a pair of Jeans



I personally would not wear my Uggs with a sweatshirt. I will that it's doesn't look right with sweatsuits.


So, Do you like Uggs or do you despise them. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post about the whole Uggs debate. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat