I'm Pretty Fly In Tye Dye

Is it Thursday already, My Goddess this week has gone by so fast I can't believe it myself. Well hello again to all of my Fashion Lovers out there. I hope that you all had a amazing day filled with love, positive vibes, great Family and Friends and of course Fashion.

When you first think of Tye-Dye, what immediately come into your mind. The stoner kid from all the movies that we love, the hippies from the sixties, and the legendary Woodstock. To be quite honest, I HATED TYE-DYE, I didn't understand why would people wear this God awful print and then one day I realized that Tye-Dye represents peace, being true to who you are, and the freedom to live the life that you want to live. Tye Dye is really having a moment right now, but I've seen this trend on the runways for years and now, everyone is obsessed with this trend.

This first picture that I'm about to show you is from the Blumarine Spring/Summer 2010 Ready-To-Wear collection. This dress just screams for a tropical vacation. I love it because all of the colors just go so well together. 


I recently came upon this new designer while I was  reading a issue of Vogue Magazine, Gabriele Colangelo Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear collection was a absolute dream to look at. Every piece that I saw was beautiful. I love this blazer from his collection, he allowed the tye-dye to be the focal point to the whole outfit.






Prada has been coming for my existence as of late, especially their Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear collection. I love that it look graffiti art. I need this in my closet like right now.


I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post on the Tye-Dye Trend. I love you all so much and your support means the entire world, and until time, Stay Beautiful....

My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat