Sir-Mix-A-Lot

Happy Tuesday to my Fashion Lovers. I hope that you all are doing well and you wore something that made you feel beautiful today.

As I was studying about Fashion  and even before I decided to become a Fashion Blogger myself, I really didn't understand the whole mixing of prints thing. I was always about a clean, monochromatic look. But what changed my about this was I was reading a article in a magazine and as I saw how it was styled really made me want to learn more about it for myself. 

What I learned about mixing your prints is to match prints, not colors, always break up the look with a solid, mixing prints with different sizes scales, texture as count as a print, stripes are a neutral, matching the same print in different are a good thing, and you can even use your accessories to mix your prints as well. These tips will totally help you when you feel the need to have a mix your print type of day.

The first picture is my absolute favorite, I love that the top has the same colors as the skirt. I need this outfit in my closet right now. 



Lovely Grey is one of my favorite Fashion Bloggers ever. Her style is GAG WORTHY. What I love about her outfit was she paired her neutral colored polka dotted pants with a floral shirt and added a pop of color with a mint green bag. Literally Fashion Goals.



Another one of my favorite Fashion Bloggers is Aimee Song or Song Of Style. She styled a classic Black and White palette with different sizes of prints and she also added a pop of color with a red bag. She can style a brown paper bag and I would be sold on it.


I hope that you all enjoyed this Tuesday's Blog Post, I love you all so much and until time, Stay Beautiful...



My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat