Loving Your Hair Accessories

Well hello to all my Beauty Lovers. I hope that you are doing well on this Thursday afternoon. I missed doing Beauty Related on my Blog so today I decided to get back to posting my favorite Beauty Trends 

It seems to be that the Hair Accessory are more important than the Fashion that is going down the catwalk. Hair Accessories has been having a major moment on the runways as of late. Especially for  the Spring/Summer 2019 runways. From Dainty, to Glitter, to bows, to even headbands. These trends can be worn in our hair in our everyday or on a night with the girls or date night.

I first fell in love with Glitter when I saw my first Beauty Pageant on television. All of the beautiful dresses that just captured my young imagination. I saw pictures of the Simone Rocha Spring/Summer Collection on the Vogue website and it was absolutely beautiful. But really make think to my childhood was the headbands. The little girl inside me was screaming, the headband had feathers, pearls and of course glitter. I would have this for myself just to look at and let me live out my little girl dreams. 


Everytime I think of Bows, I automatically of Miu Miu. Miu Miu is known for their feminine and dainty designs. I love that they are not influenced by other brands they stick to what they know. For their Spring/Summer 2019 collection, the bow effect was in full force. I love that  the bow had a little of bit of sparkle and letting the bow to be focal point. 


And finally, Headbands are huge on the Spring/Summer 2019 runways. It's reminds me of all of the Mean Girls that we all love to hate one our favorite Television shows. Dior Spring/Summer 2019 collection had one that I really love. It had a couple logos of Dior and I need it in my life. 



Don't be afraid to rock a Hair Accessory in your hair and always rock it with style. I hope that all of my beauty lovers enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat