Boardway Nails, What The HECK Is Up With Your Formula

I'm so happy that we are together again, Happy to all of my Fashion Lovers on this beautiful Tuesday afternoon and I hope that all of you are having a great day whatever that day has  thrown your way.

A fun fact about me is that I ABSOLUTELY love Dollar Stores. You can get everything from Cleaning products, House goods, Cute little nik nacs and of course, Beauty. When I need something quick such a mascara, or a eyeshadow palette, or a bottle of nail polish,  and from some of my favorite brands such as LA Colors, Elf Cosmetics, Kiss Products, and Wet-N-Wild I know that I'm covered. But not only that, Its's affordable which is something that I believe in.

Today's Blog Post is about a brand that I have a issue with, I want to say this is that I'm not trying to call out this brand out what so ever, but I have to know something about this brand's formula. I came to know about Boardway Nails when my mother brought me a brush from a after Christmas sale from Dollar General. I love it and was going to use it until I found out that the brush was made from not natural fibers. Then I saw my mother was polishing her nails with this beautiful orange color, I ask my mother could I use it for a Mani Monday post she told me that I could it. As I polished my nails for Mani Monday, I love how smooth the polish went on my nails. A day later as I was on my cell phone, I noticed a very high chemical smell around me. I checked everywhere in my house, my cell phone, I even went outside to see if it was coming from. As I went back into my home, I noticed that it was still around me, I realized that the smell was coming from the nail polish that my mother allowed me to use. I smelled it and it gave me a headache, it literally made my eyes water I had to take it off of my nails as fast as my nail polish remover could get to them. I did some research on this brand and what I found out completely shocked. They used some harmful chemicals in their nail polish. I love their nail polish and eyeshadow palettes, But I wished that the nail polish didn't have that chemical smell. The reason that I'm writing this Blog Post is that as a Beauty Blogger, a Beauty Lover, and as a consumer, it's my duty to inform you guys about Beauty Brands that uses formulas that could harm consumers.

I love this color. I'm so sorry that I don't know the color. But the Chemical smell make me want to stay away from this brand. 

This mascara is the ABSOLUTE WORST EVER!!! This is the Boardway Nails Lengthening Mascara. It's has the high chemical smell, It did not give my lashes any length at all and it made my eyes sting. And I hate the curved ward.



My Favorite Product from this brand is their Metis  Eyeshadow Palette, It does not have a high chemical smell at all. And all of the colors are stunning. Perfect for the upcoming Fall Season.




I hope you all enjoyed this Blog Post about Boardway Nails. I hope that you don't think that I'm bashing them in any way at all. I love you all so much and Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat