My Hair Care Routine

Another Thursday, Another Beauty Blog Post that has to be done. Hello to all of my beautiful Beauty Lovers out there on this Thursday afternoon. I hope that you are doing well. 

Self Care is something that I believe in BIG time. We as human beings give people so much of our time and energy, we need to give a little bit back to ourselves as well. Whether it's reading a good book, taking a walk around our neighborhood, or having a spa day at home. It's not selfish at all to take out a little time for ourselves.

Washing your hair is the ultimate Self Care practices, your hair is the first thing that people see. My mother always said that you're making your first impression and you don't even know it and that quote always stay with me growing up. I feel confident when my hair is freshly washed and done. When I was growing up, I didn't take care of my hair at all and because of that, my hair completely broke off. I started to realized that if I don't take care of my hair, people would think I was not taking care or myself. 

Today's Blog Post is all about my Hair Care Routine. These products are the reason that my hair are starting to get back healthy again. I love that I can see a huge difference in my hair.

The first thing that I do before I wash my hair is to put a Hair Mask. I use The Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Coconut Extract. It smells like Coconut Oil, I know it says that to leave it in your hair for 1 minute, but my hair is so dry, I leave it in until I want to wash it out. 

I wash my hair once a week, I also get my hair chemically relaxed every 2-3 months. The shampoo and Conditioner combo that I use is the Garnier Fructis Grow Strong and when I tell you that it smells exactly like Green Apples, it literally makes me smile everytime that I wash my hair. It's paraben free and it has a Vegan formula ( Yay God). I've seen less amount of breakage of my hair since using this Shampoo and Conditioner.



After I wash and condition my hair, I used the Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment. This is another product that has done wonders for my hair and it smells AMAZING.


DON'T NOT USE A REGULAR HAIR COMB. They're not your friend at all. I have two combs that I used for combing through my hair. These two combs are from the brand, Belle that is sold in Dollar General. The blue one is for when I wear hair extensions and the pink one is when I wash my real hair out.



I didn't get the whole Hair Vitamins trend, I thought that is was a scam, but I realized the error of my ways. I take the Equate version of the Nature's Bounty Hair Vitamins for Hair, Nails, and Skin. I need to buy another bottle of these because they have made my hair, nail, and skin look and feel great and they taste like Strawberries, Winning.


I hope that all my beauty lovers enjoyed my Hair Care Routine Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat