My Fashion Obsession: The Tweed Jacket

Its my favorite day of the week, Hello to all of my Fashion Lovers. I hope that you are doing well on this Tuesday afternoon and your day was filled with Love, Positive Vibes and being at your Fashionable best.

The Tweed Jacket is the most iconic Fashion item that's known to man. I don't think that when Coco Chanel was created this classic piece that the Fashion World would take notice and even today, they are still popular to every fashion lover in the world.

For me, Classic Fashion will always be on my radar. I love looking at the classics that will be in style forever. I want to build a wardrobe that has classic pieces that I know that I wear over and over again. And the Tweed Jacket is one of those Fashion pieces that I want in my closet, don't get me wrong me being a fashion blogger, it my job to keep up with the lastest trends that is in Fashion at the time. But that's just it, they are trends and they will go out of style after the season ends. The Tweed Jacket is a classic Fashion piece that should be in every women's closet.

The Chanel Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was absolutely beautiful. So many pieces that I wanted in my closet for myself, and of course they had tons of Tweed in this show. I love the pops of Coral in this piece.  



If you cannot afford anything from Chanel just yet, Then Forever 21 is your safe bet. I love the neutral tone of the jacket (another trend for Spring) and the Gold Buttons and I love how it styled, I would wear this outfit the way they it's displayed. 







I've found a picture of Coco Chanel with a model wearing her Iconic Tweed suit. Coco Chanel was a woman before her time. She did things her way and never apologized for it, A woman after my own heart. If she was still alive, I would love to sit down and talk to her. 


I'm so glad that we can together and talk about Fashion and Beauty. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post about The Tweed Jacket. I love you all so much and Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...



My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat