Hands Off Of My Naked Wolfe

Happy Thursday and welcome back to my Blog. I'm so happy to be back here with you guys again. I know that I'm doing this Blog Post a little earlier than usual, but I'm graduating from College in a few hours ( A Fashion Blogger's work is never done.) 

When I first started Fashion Blogging, There a few designers that I knew about such Jason Wu and Thom Brown But now, there's so many up-and-coming Fashion Designers out there for all of us Fashion Obsessed to know about. I would considered myself shoe lover, my first shoe memories came from my mother. She had a vast array of shoes in her collection, from sneakers, to high heels I would often tell her that if we were the same shoe size half of shoes would be missing. A lot of shoe companies that are out there in the Fashion Industry today, I sometimes find it hard to keep up. I feel that we need to support these amazing shoes designer because their imaginations when it comes shoes are just stunning.

I came to know about the shoe company, Naked Wolfe while I watching a Youtube video. I was intrigued about the boot that I saw I went to my trusted friend, Google and put in the new shoe company that was introduced me to this cool new boot and I was impressed that they offered shoes for Men and Women. From big chunky platfoms boots, to cowboy boots, and I think I saw a great dupe for the Balenciaga Triple S sneakers. I feel it's my civic duty to tell you about brands that is introduced to me from other Fashion Bloggers.

The Naked Wolfe brand is a family-run business offering luxury fashion footwear for men and women. Our creative directors, aged 21 and 25 embrace current trends and release fashion forward styles, making waves in the young fashion world.

The boot that started the obsession with Naked Wolfe, The Baby Stretch boot, It's made from Lycra and I love the curve of the heel of the boot. I feel that this boot will be a staple in your Fall and Winter wardrobe.


I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post about Naked Wolfe. I love you all so much and talk to you all soon. And Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

Links To The Item I Featured:


Naked Wolfe Website: https://nakedwolfe.com/

My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat