I Love Your Swimsuit

Hello my Fashion Lovers and Happy Sunday to you all. I hope that you all are doing well since I last talked to you all last. This is this the first Blog Post as a College Graduate. Last Thursday,  I got my second Associate's Degree in Applied Science. Now the goal is to attend The University Of North Carolina At Greensboro to study in their Consumer, Apparel And Retail Studies or CARS program, I'll keep all of you posted.

Ladies, I feel your pain when it comes to Swimsuit shopping. For some women, swimsuit shopping is frustrating, she may be bigger on the bottom and small on top or vice versa. I also find that it can be a constant reminder that you will measure up to the uber skinny models that is always in our faces. I come to the conclusion that I'll never be a size two ( and quite honestly, I don't want be. I'm from the South and I LOVE to eat.) I learned to love my body and if I have to get a bigger size, I'll just get a bigger size, At least my behind will be covered.

Today's Blog Post is the Swimsuit Trends that every woman will wear the Summer season. I love this 4 styles, I'm beyond tired of seeing girls looking like they are wear thong underwear on the beach. These styles I think they will suit every body type, which I happy about.

The Tropical Swimsuit trend just screams the Summertime. The big leaf print, the beautiful dark and light green colors. Not only that, It's a instant party starter. I got two swimsuit that have this trend down to a T. Cupshe is known for their swimsuits and when I saw this one, I fell in love. The little bow detail on the waistband is so cute. I love the criss cross in the bathing suit. and the tropical leaf print is perfect for the Summer. If you can afford the $28.99 price tag, then this swimsuit is for you. If you are a little tight on money, Then SheIn is your best bet, I love how the black background is allowing all of the colors of the leaves pop. and the little bow details on the shoulder is great because you can fit to your body type and did I mention that it's only $13.00






When I think of the Sporty Swimwear trend, I automatically think of the legendary Baywatch red swimsuit. For all of my sporty girls, this trend is for you. I love Love Street Apparel. Their clothing is always on point and affordable. I love that you can buy the top and bottom to fit you body frame. The top is $34.00 and the top is $32.00. They also offer high waisted bottoms as well.

Image result for sporty swimsuits



The whole Retro Swimsuit trend has been around for the longest, I've seen Taylor Swift wearing a Retro Swimsuit on vacation. I will say that this is my favorite trend of all time. I recently came across the website Unique Vintage. Their website is filled to the brim with all the vintage fashion that we all know and love. I love this red Gingham high waisted swimsuit, it screams the 1950's Summer at the beach. It's quite expensive at $36.00 but it too gorgeous to pass up. They also have this gorgeous Navy Blue one with Yellow Polka Dots and it's only $44.00

Image result for retro swimsuits


Image result for retro swimsuits





Crochet Swimwear trend reminds me so much of the 1970's. I love that it going to be hot for the Summer. Missguided is one of my favorite Fashion websites. I the the vast array of clothing items that they offer. I saw this Crochet swimsuit on their website and was I was totally obsessed. I love the beautiful Ivory color and the price was $51.00, now it just $15.00. The details on the top is just darling.

Image result for crochet swimsuits





Summer is coming soon and I just want you all to know that the best thing to wear is confidence. If you feel confident in your swimsuit then no one can tell you nothing. I hope that you all enjoying this Blog Post. I love you all so much and Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful....

My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat