We're Bringing Fanny Back

Hello Fashion Obsessed People and Welcome back to my Blog. I'm so happy to be back here with you all again. I've had a love affair with 80's Fashion ever since I could remember, I loved the over dramatic hair, the make-up, and of course the fashion. I was reading the December issue of Elle Magazine and I saw that the 80's were coming back in fashion. I feel that fashions from the 80's has always has been seen on the runways from season to season. But there'e one fashion that that has been associated with the 80's for as long as I could remember.

Today's Blog Post is all about Fanny Packs or Bumbags. I saw this trend at The Supreme and Louis Vuitton collaboration for their Fall/Winter 2017 collection and then I saw  Antonio Brown rocking one at a arena football game. I think that when everybody thinks of the 80's, they automatically think of Fanny Packs. My Uncle always carried a Calvin Klein everywhere he went. And it looks like it not stopping any time. I find that sometimes a Fanny Pack is just practical to have with you, even though  a lot people think that they are horrible and should have never came back into Fashion.

The creative director at Gucci has been hitting on the head as of late, especially with this Fanny Pack. I love the chevon leather and the double G logo. It's simple, but still stylish. 
For all of my Fashion Babes that are on a budget, I've got a solution for you. I saw this Boohoo Fanny Pack on the Asos website. I love that it give you the Gucci vibe but at a fraction of the Price. Unfortunately, it's sold out on their website. 

If you haven't heard of Aimee Kestenberg, you need to. She's a Australian handbag designer that has some of the most gorgeous handbags ever and she sells her bags on QVC. I wish I could afford one of her handbags (But a girl can dream, Right) I love the little sliver studs on it and I love how sleek it looks. 

I saw Antonio Brown wearing this exact Louis Vuitton Fanny Pack at a arena football game. I love that it's in the signature Louis Vuitton Print. I also loved the gold hardware 


Maybe Supreme knew that this was going to be a trend in a few years. This photo is from the Supreme x Louis Vuitton Collaboration for their Fall/Winter 2017 collection. 


I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post about Fanny Packs. I'm grateful for all of you reading my Blog Post. Until Next Time, Stat Beautiful...

Links To The Things That I Feautured: 





Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat