Rocking The Headband

Hello again and Happy Thursday to all of my Fashion Lovers at there. I hope that you're all are ready for today's Blog Post. For me, Fashion is always evolving, reinventing itself. I always just amazed how Fashion can us together and bring us trends that we all love.  But there's a one trend that reminds of the 1980's I can say that every time that we all see this trend, we associate this trend with the rich, spoiled girls in all of the movies that we love.

Today's Blog Post is all about Headbands, I've seen this trend all over the Spring/Summer 2019 runways and I must say, I'm digging it. Headbands are a hair accessory that I feel that every girl should have. It's stylish and also is a functional tool that keeps your hair out of your face and you can get them in every color, shape, and any adornement that you heart desires. Even when I was in Primary School, I've had a red patent leather one. 

Alessandra Rich is one of my Favorite Fashion Designers, her designs are so modern and feminine all at the same time. When I saw her Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear collection, I was literally in love with every single piece in her collection. I love this Polka Dot dress and I love how that the headband added a little feminine touch. 



Gossip Girl is and still is one of my favorite shows of all time. All the drama, and of course the fashion. Blair Waldruff ( The Mean Girl You Love To Love) could wear a headband like nobody else and I still want to raid her closet til this day. 



Prada's Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear was amazing, from the dresses, to the colors and the overall sleekness that every single look had. I love the headband it particular, I love the crystals and the little bow that was on the top of the headband itself that it had on it. It added a little bit of glamour and femininity to it 



I hope that you all enjoyed this Thursday Blog Post about Headbands, I love you all so much and I appreciate all the support that you all show me and my blog. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful....


My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat