Slither In Snakeskin


I'm so happy to be back here with all of my Fashionable people on this Tuesday. I hope that all of you are doing well and your day was filled with fashion. Animal Print is such a classic print in the Fashion world and will never go out of style. I love that people use this print as a neutral in their everyday wardrobe or uses it as a focal point in their outfits. 

Today's Blog Post is about an Animal Print that I've seen on the runway s early as 2013  it's was huge last year and now it's everywhere for this Spring, Snakeskin is a absolutely gorgeous print that everybody need in their closets. I love that it has a neutral tone that can been worn with a white pair of Jeans or I've seen this trend in every color of the rainbow. Snakeskin is just that print that cool-girl print that adds a laid back glam to any outfit that you wear in your everyday life. I have a feeling that this is going to be popular in the Fall season as well.

An online retailer that I absolutely love that don't get that the love that they deserve is Aldo. I literally go on their website everyday and see what new's in their stock. I saw these bad boys on I fell in love with them. I love the heel height and of course the snakeskin. I see these worn with a all black outfit. The price of these booties are $100 and they also featured these booties in a vast of other colors as well.


If that a little too steep for your wallet, Lulus has a more affordable pair of this trend, I love that it's a mixture of the snakeskin and black along the heel. Lulus has a lot of affordable fashions that won't break the bank when it comes to trying out the latest trends. These are only $44.00 

Another website that I absolutely love is Tobi. Tobi is a Fashion website that I need to stay off. They have the most fashionable clothes that I've ever seen. I love this dress for a night out with the girls or a very special date night with your sweetheart.


I will admit it, I'm obsessed with Zimmermann, and I'm not afraid to say it. This piece is from their Fall/Winter 2016 Ready-To Wear Collection. I love the high collared neck and the tried effect that this dress has.  
Image result for snakeskin runway


Romwe is a website that you guys should know about, This website has the most amazing designer dupes I've ever seen. I have a philosophy about Fashion and it is that you don't have to break the bank to look stylish. I saw this bag on their website and I instantly got Gucci Dionysus vibes. 
Metal Detail Snakeskin Pattern Chain Crossbody Bag,

I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post on this trend that I'm crushing on lately. I love you all so much. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

Links To The Fashion Items That I've Featured: 





My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat