My Closet Must Have: Trench Coat

Hello to all of my Fashion Lovers and Welcome Back to my Blog. I'm so happy to be back here with you guys and talk about some of the things that I'm loving. From Fashion, to Beauty, and everything else in between. I don't know about you guys, but I'm totally over Winter. Winter and I have a Hate/Hate relationship. Spring weather is just for me, Not too hot, but not too cold either.

Today's Blog Post is about a great transitional Spring piece that every Woman or Man should have in their closets, A Classic Trench Coat is such a great thing to have in your closet because it will keep you warm and keep the rain off of you and you will always been in Fashion when you wear this gorgeous piece out into the world. I love seeing the different types of styles of Trench Coats that are in Fashion now of days, the different textures, the colors, and the fabrics of the Classic Trench Coat. I desperately want one in my closet for myself, I remember my mother having one in a beautiful Champagne color I still believe she still has it. Everytime that I think of a Trench Coat, I think of a chic Parisian woman walking around paring a striped shirt, and classic pair of dark washed jeans and a pair of  black flats. 

A Burberry Trench Coat is a Fashion Item that is HIGH on my list. I absolutely Burberry and their designs. Both of their Spring/Summer 2019 and Fall/Winter collections are to die for. The Sandringham coat is so gorgeous. I love the buttons, the buckle details on the sleeves, and the silhouette of the coat itself. Maybe Santa will think of me and it may be under the Christmas tree this year. 

Lulus always has the best selection of clothing on their website. I love going on their website and thinking of the many things I want in my closet. I saw this beautiful Trench Coat and I was obsessed with it ever since. I love that it has a relaxed fit to the coat itself.

 . 

What can I say, I'm literally obsessed with this Trench Coat that I saw on the Nasty Gal Website. One of the details that I love is that it does not have the traditional tie up strap that normal Trenches have and the fall of this Trench is just stunning. 

   

Keeping up with the obsession with Burberry, This gorgeous lace pink Trench Coat named Kensington is from their Spring/Summer 2016 collection. They also have a beautiful light blue color as well.

  
I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post. You guys are the reason that I came back to blog again. I love Fashion and I love to Fashion Blog. I love each and everyone of you, Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

Links To The Items That I Featured: 





My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat