Can We Give Aldo Some Love

Hello my Fashion Darlings. Happy Thursday to you all, and welcome back to my Blog. I hope that you enjoyed today. I'm so happy that It's Spring. I don't think you guys know this, but Spring is my second favorite season. I love all of the trees blooming, warmer day are coming (despite what the weatherman says), and all of the Spring Fashion that we will be talking about. 

Today's Blog Post is about a online retailer that I absolutely love but nobody is talking about. I first came to know about Aldo when I was in High School while I was reading a issue of Seventeen Magazine and I saw a pair of sandals that had some beautiful beads on them, so me being a fashion a fashion lover that I am I decided to go on their website, and was blown away by the vast array of shoes and accessories that they offered.The Aldo Group is a Canadian retailer that owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessories stores. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Notre-Dame-de-GrĂ¢ce, Quebec, in 1972, where its corporate headquarters remain today.   I never really understood why don't they get the recognition that they deserve. Their designs are fashion forward, and their prices range $80 to $120. They also offer Men shoes as well.

When I first laid my eyes on these beauties, I instantly loved the sporty vibes that they have and are in Fashion at the moment and the Cobalt Blue is EVERYTHING. Her name is Ulyssia and she is sickening. 

I am a handbag lover and I'm not afraid to show it. This Greenwald bag gives me the ultimate Chanel vibes and the Chevron pattern and the chain is gorgeous and I need this in my closet. 


Red Shoes are so sexy and every girl should have a pair or several pairs in their closets, Her name is Tenno and she is gorgeous, I love the side cut-outs and the heel height I feel that every girl can walk in. 

Image result for aldo

I hold that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

Links To The Shoes I Featured: 





My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat