Spring Trends That I'm Loving

Happy Thursday Fashion Lovers, and welcome back to my blog. I'm so happy to be back here with you guys again and talking about Fashion. When I was a little girl, I always loved looking the different trends that was going to be in Fashion for that year. They always influenced my own Fashion Choices. 

Today's Blog's Post is about some of the Fashion Trends that I've been seeing and loving for the Spring season. These trends are something that I think that everyone and everybody can wear, the secret is how to wear them perfectly. I'm pretty sure that you don't won't to be on anybody Worst Dressed List. As I get older, Fashion should not be taken seriously. Fashion should be fun and carefree.

I saw Kendall Jenner wearing a Julien Macdonald dress that gave the illusion that she was naked on a red carpet in 2018, I had no idea that it would be a trend in 2019. I feel that this dress can be used a blank canvas. You can add a pair of neon colored heels or go with a monochromatic look. 

Image result for naked dress

But if you can't afford a Julien Macdonald price tag, Then Forever 21 is you go-to. I love the Rose Gold color of this dress. And it's still in stock. 

.  Forever 21 Sheer Metallic Maxi Dress Rose Gold , Large


I've seen Oversized Ruffles ever since 2013 when I saw it in the Chloe Spring 2013 Ready-To-Wear collection, but it's in full for Spring 2019. I love the feminine touch that ruffles give to a dress, and shirt, or a pair of shoes. It's also reminds me of the 80's with the iconic Dumb And Dumber suit as well. 
Image result for oversized ruffles


Image result for oversized ruffles dumb and dumber


Image result for oversized ruffles runway 2019

This is from a London designer named Richard Malone. I the sheer stockings and the ruffles. I love how they kept the makeup clean and simple.


I love seeing that Sporty Fringe is in Fashion. It gives the vibes of Yes, I'm serving up gym Barbie realness. This dress I saw in a magazine, the designer is called PH5 and this is sold on the Shopbop website.
Image result for ph5 dress


Doesn't Biker Shorts reminds you of the 80's. I remember seeing these in 2018 and now they are all over the place for 2019.  This set is from one of my favorite Fashion websites, Pretty Little Thing.

Image result for biker shorts


I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and Thank You for reading this. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

Links To The Items That I Featured: 






My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat