My Favorite Plus Sized Websites

Hello to all of my Fashion Lovers on this Gorgeous Sunday afternoon. I hope that you all are doing well and you are enjoying your Sunday. I hope that you are ready to talk about something that I wanted to talk about here on my blog. Plus Sized Fashion has come a long way since I was growing up. I could remember when all Plus Sized clothes was boring, had no prints, and you were lucky if you could get could a bit color, let alone your size. I couldn't wrap my mind around why clothing retailers that made clothing for Plus Sized Women made clothing that made them blend in with the crowd. 

Today's Post is all about my favorite Plus Sized Fashion Websites, I'm so glad that I can go on these websites and find something that I love. Fashion is for everybody and I am happy that some retailers are seeing that such as Express, which carries sizes up to Size 18 and Venus, which carries sizes up to 3X. As a Fashion Lover, but more importantly as a Consumer. I want to be included in the latest fashions that my smaller counterparts are wearing. 

I'm a fan of Nanamacs for a long time, I wasn't even aware that they had a Plus Sized section on their website. So I decided to check it out for myself and I was very impressed with everything that I saw on their Plus Sized section. You have to check this website out for yourself, They also offer Regular sizes as well.
 Image result for nanamacs plus size

Shop Impressions is another website that I love to go on to see all of the new clothing that they have in stock. I love that they cater to both smaller sizes and Plus Sizes as well. I love this dress right here. I definitely need this in my closet right now.


City Chic is a Plus Sized website that I came to know about when I was reading about in a old copy of People Stylewatch Magazine and I went on their website and now I'm obsessed with everything on their website. I saw this dress and I thought of so many places that you can wear to a dinner date, or a night out with the girls. 

 Image result for shop impressions plus

Rebdolls is my total obsession Their clothing is top notch and fashionable. as well. They carry sizes from Small to a 5X. So everybody is covered on their website.  And the best part, this dress is on SALE, A Fashionista's Favorite Word.

Image result for rebdolls

Rue 107 is a Plus Sized website that I've found on Instagram, I absolutely love all of their dresses, jumpsuits, and all their tops. But what I love the most on their website is their swimwear. Absolutely lovely quality and the patterns are beautiful.  

Image result for rue 107



Mindy Maes Market has the most lovely plus sized clothes ever. I love that they offer clothing that is covered up and modest but also stylish at the same time. I feature them a lot on my Instagram on Fashion Friday.  

Image result for mindy mae's market plus sized


And Finally for my favorite Plus Sized Fashion Websites, Pink Coconut Boutique literally is the most cutest website ever. Their graphics are so feminine and sweet. But their clothing is so fashionable and affordable as well. 

Image result for the pink coconut boutique plus size



I'm happy that we see a lot more Plus Sized clothing websites than we did a few years ago. Fashion is a place that everyone should be included and accepted. I hope that we can understand that we are beautiful at every size. I'm glad that we can be together and talk about Fashion. I hope that you all enjoyed this week's Blog Post on my favorite Plus Sized Fashion Websites. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful.

Links To The Items That I Featured: 




   
My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat