Crushing On The Wide Belt

Another Day, Another Blog Post, Happy Sunday and Happy St. Patrick's Day. I hope that you guys wear Green so that the Fashion Leprechaun won't pinch you. I'm so happy to be back with you again so that we talk about the on thing that link us together, Fashion.

Today's Blog Post is about Wide Belts.this trend was popular in 2017, then last year in 2018, and now it's looks like that it's back in full force for the Spring 2019 season. Wide Belts is one accessory that every girl needs in their closets. They add a little interest and they create a waist that you always wished you had. I love how some bloggers wear them, Over a Cardigan, With a dress, or I've even saw a Fashion Blogger wear a Wide Belt over a Menswear inspired blazer. I love how Fashion has influenced so many trends that we all loved.  

Zimmermann is one of my Favorite Fashion Designers of all time. I love how the incorporate Feminine and Masculine elements in their Fashions. Their Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear collection was just a dream to look at, especially this piece. I love the the Camel colored coat and the the Jumpsuit and how the black Wide Belt added the right amount of Contrast to the overall look


Continuing with the Zimmermann Vibes. Fall is my favorite seasons for Fashion. The dark colors have always influenced me. This piece is from their Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear collection and I love the dark burgundy and the how the belt matched the look. Giving a Monochomatic vibe to the look and I'm living for it. 


If you don't have thousands of dollars to spend on Zimmermann, Then Romwe is your best friend. Romwe is one of my favorite websites to try out the latest Fashions but for the fraction of the price. I saw this Wide Belt and loved the simplicity of it, letting the gold buckle be the focal point. I feel that less is more when it come to Fashion. It also looks like a belt that I saw in the Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini Spring/Summer 2017 collection

 

Image result for philosophy di lorenzo serafini spring 2017


I hope that all of my Fashion Lovers enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and I Thank You each and every one of you for stopping by my blog. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful. 





My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat