Keep Calm And Wear Low Block Heels

Hello to all of my Fashion Lovers on this Tuesday, I've missed you all so much. I hope that your day was filled with Love, Happiness, and of course, Fashion. I'm just like every other girl, I absolutely love shoes. From flats, to booties, to boots I love them all. Some shoes are about the commitment, (swollen feet, blisters, risk of falling flat on your face or butt). Then again, High Heels should make you feel sexy and Confident and will make you walk with a sway that will make you irresistible. As I get older, I'm really starting to appreciate shoes that are comfortable and Fashionable as well.

Today's Blog Post is about Low Block heels. I've seen them on some of my favorite Fashion websites, such as Boohoo, Lulus and many more. Low Block Heels are a great shoe from my girls that are not really comfortable walking in high heels. It's reminds me of something that Audrey Hepburn would wear in one of movies or on a vacation in Italy This shoe are going to be a perfect addiction in your Spring/Summer wardrobe, I feel that Spring/Summer fashion should be two things, Simple and Clean which is totally up my alley. 

Just Fab is one of my favorite shoe websites, I go in their website at least once a day and just drool over all of the gorgeous shoes that they have. I saw these and they gave me serious Chanel vibes with the black pearl detail along the back of the heel. 


Lulus is my absolutely favorite Fashion websites EVER. I love all of the clothing that they have on their website and they show me new designers that I've never heard before. I seen these and I love the neutral faux suede. I feel that you can never have too many neutral pair of shoes in your closet. 


I'm so glad that I got to spend some time talking to you all about the trends that I'v been loving as of late. I hope that you enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and Thank You for stopping by my Blog. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...


Links To The Things That I Featured: 




My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat