Color Of The Year 2019: Living Coral

Happy Tuesday to all of my Fashion Obsessed people out there. I'm so glad to be here with you all again. Growing up, I've been influenced by color, the way that it added the right touch to a person's outfit really made me so happy. I also felt that color can have a affect on your mood. For me, If I don't know what to wear, I will wear all black (Stevie Nicks wears all black, I'm just taking style points from her.) 

Today's Blog Post is about The Color Of The Year, If you all have been living under a fashion rock lately, Living Coral has been everywhere I'm a huge fan of coral and I this color looks amazing on just about everyone. I love seeing this color from handbags, to shoes, to dresses, and scarfs, another trend that I'm loving for the Spring as well. When I thing of Spring, I think of beautiful, bright, colors to help us get the dark and dreary colors that we've been wearing during the Winter season. I never knew what Pantone was or how it helped figure out what color was going to be popular the following season. But I'm so glad that I find out about it.

I want a pair of  Christian Louboutin heels in my closet, The craftmanship of his shoes are beautiful and the red sole are so iconic. I think he knew about this trend way before we all did. I love that it just clean and simple. I would wear these with a all white outfit or a dress to make the shoe a focal point to the outfit. 

Farfetch is one website that could get me into some MAJOR trouble if I had my way. I saw these gorgeous wide leg trousers from a brand called Forte Forte. I need these in my closet for myself ASAP. 

Fendi is starting to becoming one of my favorite Fashion brands. I remember watching Clueless and seeing Cher carring one of the bags. I love the new creative direction that there going into and the double F logo is a first Fashion memory for me. 


Sies Marjan Spring/Summer Ready To Wear Collection for 2019 was absolutely stunning to look at and dream of all the pieces I wished I had in my closet. I NEED THIS DRESS IN MY CLOSET, the ruffle details are to die for and don't even get started about the color.


I know I say this all the time, But I want to let you all that it truly means a lot that you all take time from your busy schedules and read my Blog Posts. I love you all so much. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...


Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat