Fashion Just Got Me Boiling

Happy Sunday to all of my Fashionable people. I'm sooo glad to be back with you all again. I hope that you are ready to talk about my favorite F word besides Food, Fashion. Spring is my second season in the world. I love all the Pastels, new designers, and all the trends that we wear in the Spring/Summer season. 

Today's Blog Post is about a trend that I'm love, I don't know if you know this about me is that I love Jumpsuits and Rompers. It's one outfit, its so comfortable, and nothing to stress yourself about, The only thing that is annoying about them is when you have to use the restroom. I've seen Boilersuits all over the runways for Spring/Summer 2019. It reminds me of the 1940's when women was working in the factories during the war. It such a refreshing thing to see Fashions from years past coming into the Fashion world today. 

Madewell is one of my favorite Fashion websites, I used to get the Catalogs in the mail and just look at all of the fashions that they had to offer. I saw this Boilersuit on their website and I instantly fell in love with it, the color is just stunning and it could been worn in the Fall as well. 



Forever 21 is my go-to when it comes to Fashion Trends, I know that they will keep their website stocked with basics and the trends that we see on the runways for that period. This boilersuit on their website just spoke to me. I love the Olive Green or Khaki Green if you called it that. I love that you can wear it with a sneakers for a casual vibe or wear it with a pair heels for a night out or even date night. 



For my girls who love a little luxe in your life, I've got you covered. Farfetch is a amazing Fashion website for all of your designer needs. I came across this Boilersuit from a designer called Ksubi. I love the neutral tone, ( another Spring Trend that is all over the runway this season). It would be a perfect addition in your closet for this season. 


My all time favorite Fashion Designers isStella McCartney Her Spring/Summer 2019 collection was a absolutely dream, especially this Boilersuit. The only thing that I worry about is, Do I wear a full bib with this or a HUGE bubble with it, Decisions, Decisions.

Image result for boilersuit stella mccartney

I'm glad that you came to read my Blog Post, It truly means the world to. I'm so grateful and blessed to have a group of supporters like you all. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...

Links To The Items That I Featured: 




My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:


Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat