On My Beauty Wishlist: Vamigas Rosa Mosqueta Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

 Happy Thursday beauty lovers, we made it to Thursday/Friday eve and I could not be more happy about it.

Thirteen Lune has gotten me in a certified chokeout, and I don't feel bad about it all. While I was on the website a few weeks ago I saw The Vamigas Rosa Mosqueta Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, we all know that Rosehip Oil has many health benefits for our skin. It's grown in Chile and bottled in the USA, their rosehip oil is USDA-certified organic and wild-harvested.  Known as Latin America's legendary serum, Chilean Rosehip oil has been used for centuries by people native to the Araucana region of Chile. Passed down through generations, Rosa Mosqueta is a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids. This lovely oil is priced at $28.00.




Well, beauty lovers, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat