Fashion Designer That You Need To Know About: Nicole And Felicia

 Happy Tuesday to all of my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend. 

I recently saw Halle Bailey wear a dress to the Glamour Awards from a new designer that has really been catching fire at the moment and I want to tell you guys about them. The brand Nicole And Felicia was founded by entrepreneurial sister duo Nicole and Felicia Chang in 2015, Nicole + Felicia set out to redefine modern luxury bridal.

Their brand strives to create contemporary designs using impeccable couture techniques. The whole design process starting from drafting mock-ups to finishing samples is all conducted in their Taipei atelier under the attention and care of their design team. Every collection is a different interpretation of the confident and beautiful woman within all of them.

This absolutely stunning wedding dress is from their Fall/Winter 2023 Bridal Collection, for my brides who want to wear their princess bride dress, this dress is for you. 



Halle Bailey wearing two of their dresses on the Red Carpet.





If they ever remake Breakfast At Tiffany's, this dress from their Spring/Summer 2024 Collection has to be in the movie. 



Well, my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat