My Fall Fashion Obsession: Fuzzy Coats

 Greetings fashion lovers, It's your fellow fashion lover Breanne Peterson reporting for duty. I hope that all of you had a great weekend. 

The Fall tempuratures has me feeling absolutely wonderful, I love going on a walk and feeling the brisk air against my skin. Fuzzy Coats are always a hot trend during every Fall and Winter seasons but we will see a lot of this trend from the runways to seeing every girl wearing in their Instagram photos, and besides, who doesn't want to look like a cute teddy bear during the Fall and Winter. 

Balengciaga, Michael Kors, and Ferragamo have all done a varition of this trend on their Fall/Winter Ready-To-Wear Collections. 





Now for my girlies that want to partake in this trend, but without breaking the bank, then Lulus has quite the attention grabber with the Too Fab For You Pink Faux Fur Coat that is currently on sale for $59.00 of the original price of $149.00.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat