Hispanic Fashion Designer That You Need To Know About: Cala De La Cruz

 Buenas Tardes, fashion lover, I missed y'all so much. I hope that all of you have enjoyed all of my Hispanic Fashion Designers for Hispanic Heritage Month. 

I was reading an article on the Who What Wear website, and I noticed a dress from the fashion brand Cala De La Cruz I fell in love with it, so I decided to check out the brand and I need to have everything on their website. Cala de la Cruz evokes a small and alluring beach. The word “cala", in Spanish, defines a small rounded bay where the sea calmly sets. It is a relaxing location where hours can be spent under the sun. Cala de la Cruz is an imaginative warm place that always promises a festive and joyful time.

The brand's creative director, Carolina Lopez, is a passionate textile designer who graduated from The Savannah College of Art and Design, and who gives life to the brand through her bold illustrations and intuitive sense of color. Founded in Cali, Colombia, Cala de la Cruz is a dynamic resortwear brand fusing bold yet simple designs with a conscious mindset. Inspired by the beauty of every day, the brand comes to life when combining timeless, often retro silhouettes, with its enduring elevated graphic botanicals, geometrics, and iconic prints that capture a spirited notion.

The label’s homeland is also a focus during production, with all styles made by small local businesses to support a responsible lifecycle. Expect clean lines, sophisticated prints, and a unique mix-and-match approach for an eclectic yet cohesive finish.

The Sabina Dress is absolutely gorgeous, it's an Interlaced crisscross midi dress with spaghetti straps. Made from 100% linen. This dress is priced at $595.00. 




Fashion lovers, please go check out this brand for yourself,  I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Monday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat