On My Beauty Wishlist: Elf Lash N Roll Curling Mascara

 Well hello again beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well this Thursday/Friday eve. I can't wait to see what the weekend holds for me. 

As many of you know, I love Elf Cosmetics because they are so affordable and some of their products work so well for me. and I saw that they have a new mascara from an article that I read on the US Weekly website. This mascara features a curved and double-sided silicone brush to give you your most lifted lashes ever. The shorter bristles hold onto the formula while the longer bristles separate, lift, and evenly coat each lash. The long-lasting formula is smudge- and flake-resistant to lock curl in place and keep lashes up. This mascara is a steal at $6.00.




Beauty lovers, I'm so happy that I get to spend some time with all of you, and as always, I hope that you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat