Hispanic Beauty Brand That You Need To Know About: Republica Skin

 Hello again beauty lovers, I'm so glad to be here with y'all on this Thursday/Friday eve. I get to talk about some of the things in the beauty world that I love and I get to share it with you all and I don't take that for granted. 

I love using a scrub in my shower routine, it makes my skin feel so good and gives my skin the TLC that it deserves. I was on the Thirteen Lune a couple of weeks ago and I saw the Republica Sugar Body Scrub I really wanted to know more about this Latin-owned beauty brand. After years of scouring the beauty aisles for the perfect body treatment, Julissa Bermudez (Yes, she used to host 106th And Park on BET with Big Tigger.)  decided to develop her own brand that embraced her Caribbean roots, with formulas made of natural ingredients for the sweetest skin indulgence. Introducing, república skin.

This company believes that Our skin tells a sweet story of our roots, and like history, it deserves to be preserved and treated. Born and inspired by the Dominican Republic - república skin shares the rich heritage of sensually radiant skin with a clean body, inspired by nature. 

The Sugar Body Polish is the ultimate skin indulgence. A rich blend of naturally derived oils and butters is paired with finely milled, organic sugar creating a sensorial gentle exfoliation all over the body. This sugar scrub retails for $42.00.




Beauty lovers, I hope that you will try this brand out for yourselves, and as always I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat