On My Beauty Wishlist: Colourpop 11:11 Eyeshadow Palette

 Happy Thursday beauty lovers, let's all rejoice that the weekend is almost here and I couldn't be happier. 

Is it just me, or are we all living in the world of The Eyeshadow Palette? Every time I go on any beauty website, I see a new eyeshadow palette that coming out or an eyeshadow that I never heard of before. I was watching a YouTube video and I saw the new Colourpop 11:11 Eyeshadow Palette, so I wanted to tell you lovely people about it. 

This palette features 12 modern nudes that flatters everyone in Matte, Metallic, Matte Sparkle, and Pearlescent Glitter finishes. It features their ultra-pigmented pressed powder formula that’s long-lasting, applies evenly, and blends perfectly. With essential neutrals ranging from light to deep to complement every skin tone, this palette is all you need to create ethereal day-to-night looks. This palette retails for $18.00. 




Well, beauty lovers, it's time for me to go, but I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat