Fashion Brand That You Need To Know: Tabula Rasa

 Happy Monday my fellow fashion lovers, I'm so grateful to be here with you guys. I hope that all of you had a relaxing weekend with all of your family and friends. 

I can't believe that we're in October, and quite frankly, I couldn't be more excited. I love Fall and I'm looking forward to wearing my sweaters.  I wanted to let you guys know about a knitwear designer who caught my attention while I was reading the December issue of Instyle Magazine. Emily Diamandis was Born of mixed Euro-Asian descent Emily was raised in the United Kingdom. Having been inspired from a young age by the making process and the stories behind textiles Emily has made it her lifelong passion to deepen her knowledge of knitwear craftsmanship and design. Living in Hong Kong for four years gave birth to a love of travel and the chance for Emily to hone her skills and define her designer point of view. After more than a decade working at international luxury design houses in Hong Kong, London, and New York, Emily brought her love of travel and discovery into her passion for textiles to create Tabula Rasa.

The Latin phrase Tabula Rasa simply translates to blank slate embodies this exploration. The notion that they are given an opportunity to put her stamp on any space they enter, or the way they present themselves to the world. She loves the whole concept of a blank slate its promise of pressing refresh and experiencing the world anew. Her blank slate moments have often felt strongest when traveling. The excitement wrapped up in imminent discovery that in turn creates the opportunity to learn something new about the world and yourself is so wonderfully addictive and no more have she found this than travel’s deepening of her truest love, textiles. 

The Tie Dye Honibori Top is right up my Fall Fashion street, it was created in partnership with the inspirational artist and fashion designer, Miranda Benjamin, Blue Thinking is all about reinvention. All of the Blue Thinking designs repurpose sweaters from previous seasons. It has a ¾ flared sleeve, a Multi-directional open knit design, a crop wide body silhouette, and featured a open back. This sweater retails for $295.00. 




Fashion Friends, I hope that all of you will have a great week, and as always, I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post for This Monday, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat