On My Beauty Wishlish Prados Beauty X Steven Paul Judd 2.0 Eyeshadow Palette

 Happy Monday beauty lovers, I miss each and every one of you so much over the weekend. I hope that you are ready to clear up your Monday blues and kick butt this week. 

Today is Indigenous People Day, and I wanted to talk to you guys about a new palette from one of my favorite indigenous-owned brands, Prados Beauty. I talked to you guys about them last year and I wanted to shout them out again. This palette has some of their most loved shades with a few new ones in the bunch for their original 30-shade palette. I also love that they have some shimmers and mattes so everyone could use this one whatever their eyeshadow preference. The price for this palette is $40.00. 





Fellow beauty lovers, the time has come for me to say goodbye, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Monday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Previous Post:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat