Chocolate For Fall, Yes Please

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I'm so glad to be here with all of you again and I hope that all of you had a great weekend. 

The Fall color palette is my favorite to see in fashion, we all that it will have usual subjects and a few colors that would be considered for Spring. I was on the Refinery 29 website and I saw that Chocolate Brown was going to be a huge color for the Fall and Winter, I thought to myself, Chocolate Brown is a great altenative to Black, Gray, or Beige. I  think that we need to broaden our fashion horizons and wear things that we would never wear I have seen this color paired beautifully with other colors and I'll try this trend out for myself as well. 

Stella McCartney, Tory Burch, Lanvin, Mithridate, featured this trend on their Fall/Winter 2023 colletions, while Bianca Spender had this trend on her Spring/Summer 2023 Collection and Tiffany Brown has it on her Fall/Winter 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 








If you want to try this trend on you next date night, Church outing, or a day at the office, then ASOS has this wrap dress from Never Fully Dressed for you and the price is $157.00. 



Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you will try out this trend, and as always, I hope that you will have a great week, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat