On My Fashion Wishlist: Essen The Label Modern Moccasin

 Well hello again fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend, or talking about the Met Gala fashion from last night. 

As many of you know, The Gucci Jordan Loafers are on my ever-expanding fashion wishlist. So while I was on the Essen The Label I saw the Modern Moccasin and now I'm obsessed. The timeless perspective and chic simplicity are perfectly captured in this slip-on loafer with a subtle square toe. Graceful lines, a classic brown hue, and a discreet stacked 10mm heel make this style uniquely relaxed and effortlessly elegant. These come in six colors, including three with hardware, and the price for these beauties is $268.00. 




Alright fashion lovers, it's time for me to go, but don't worry, I'll be back again soon. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Previous Blog Posts:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat