My Fashion Obsession: Waistcoat Suits

 Hello, my loves, and a Happy Tuesday to all of you. I hope that all of you had a great weekend and are feeling refueled to conquer all the things that are on your to-do list. 

I love a good suit moment, it's one outfit and I can style it up or down. While I was reading the March issue of Harper's Bazaar and I saw that Waistcoat Suits were a trend for 2023 but I saw this trend in 2022 when I saw an influencer style this trend in one of her reels. This trend I feel that everyone can wear this for a night out with friends, or maybe wear this to pick up toilet paper, or style it for your own runway walk inside their bedroom.

I love the Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I love the pops of color and the use of textures in this collection. This waistcoat suit would be wonderful to wear to the Hamptons or to Paris. 



This waistcoat Suit from the Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection is also combining another trend that I've been seeing as of late, Hiphugger Jeans. 



Ulla Johnson is another one of my favorite underrated fashion designers and I need this piece from her Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 


AMI Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection was such a treat for the eyes, especially this piece. 



I saw this on the ASOS website, they have several colors and only have a few select sizes left if you guys are interested in this piece. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat