On My Beauty Wishlist: Versace Dylan Purple

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are ready to enjoy the "official" kickoff to Summer and the long weekend ahead. 

I know that I have said before that Versace is not my fashion cup of tea, but their past couple of collections has made me fall in love with the brand, including the perfumes. I was reading a few fashion magazines and I saw the Versace Dylan Purple perfume and as I smelled the sample, I fell in absolute love with it. 

Versace Dylan Purple is a bright and elegant fragrance. A sparkling bergamot is blended with the joyful tones of a freshly harvested orange, while the delicate scents of freesia deliver an explosion of bright purple color. The bottle's elegant curves are reminiscent of an amphora, strongly evoking the classical culture and mythology that runs deep through the Versace imagination. The 50 ML is priced at $96.00.






Beauty lovers, I'm glad that we can talk about All Things Beauty, but it's time for me to go, but don't worry, I'll be back next week. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat