Asian Fashion Designer That You Need To Know About: Viceta Wang

 Hello fashion lovers, and welcome back to my blog I'm so happy to be here with all of you again for the third time this week, I hope that you don't mind. 

There is a new Asian Designer that I think you will love, I came across the designer Viceta Wang's runway show for her Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection and adored some of the pieces from the collection. Her philosophy behind her brand is to bring inspiration and freedom to the modern woman. The boutique offers them the unique opportunity to co-create a bespoke design made personally for them.

To Viceta, fashion is a tool used to express one’s individuality. She wishes for others to experience the same passion she has when designing her own dresses and to ignite a meaningful connection with handmade tailored garments. She wants to foster the feeling of owning something completely bespoke, something exclusively made for her clients with the perfect fit made with her client’s own measurements. 

Her aspiration is to inspire other women to enjoy and understand their own style, allowing them to have the freedom to choose and dress for themselves. She feels proud that her designs inspire her clients, but even more so for giving them the opportunity to create for themselves and help them to embrace their own individuality.

Designing has always been present in her life. Since she was young she had a passion for drawing and painting. She just knew fashion would be part of my life. She can remember, during her childhood holidays, spending hours sketching and designing dresses. After graduating from China with a degree in Fashion Design, She decided to study abroad as she always wanted to explore different perspectives of fashion design. Upon graduating in the United Kingdom with a Masters's degree, she worked with global retailers over the next few years. New opportunities in Australia arose for her family and, so they moved in 2012, where she began designing and collaborating with high-end fashion labels in Australia. After 12 years of working in the fashion industry as a product manager, designer, and buyer, she felt confident to explore her passion and follow her own path. And in 2017 she launched her independent fashion label.

This Metamorphosis dress is from her Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection, The puffy sleeves add a little romantic and feminine flair to this dress, and what woman doesn't love the color Pink. 



Fashion lover, I hope that all of you are doing well and spreading kindness to one another, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this blog post, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat