On My Fashion Wishlist: Periodt Robes

 Hello again my loves, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend with all of your friends and family. Let us all get through another so that we all can enjoy the weekend that work so hard for. 

Every woman needs a robe in their life, whether it's a silky robe to get ready in or a robe that I like to call her "comfort robe" we all need one. One day I was on my Instagram and I noticed a brand called Periodt Robes, so I decided to check them out. Periodt Robes are sustainably and ethically made in lovely Los Angeles.

The House Kush Robe is on my list, The brushed French terry will be comfortable for long nights without being too heavy, and this bamboo-cotton-poly blend because it's so easy to wear and take care of. Featuring 3/4 sleeves and pockets on the hips, and an inner tie to hold you all together. The House Kush Robe comes in three colors and sizes 14-40 or 1-7 and the price is $190.00.




Let us all get into our robes and relax, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat