My Fashion Obsession Knit Tops

 Hello again my fashion friends, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great Mother's Day with your mothers. grandmothers, or mother figures in your life.

We all know that knitted items are more geared toward the Fall and Winter, but it seems now that knitted items are always in the Spring and Summer, especially Knit Polos. This trend was brought to my attention while I was on the Vogue Runway app that have on my phone and while I was reading the May issue of Harper's Bazaar Magazine. This trend also reminds me of playing tennis in the Hamptons or at the country club.

The first look comes from the Eudon Choi Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection, He's one of my Favorite underrated fashion designers of all time, and when I saw this piece I saw a trip to Italy with this look. 


Another one of my favorite underrated fashion designers is Proenza Schouler, this piece is from their Pre-Fall 2023 Collection.



Marine Serre is in her fashion element every single season and her Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection is no exception. This piece is more geared toward the Fall and Winter. 


If you can't afford the runway price tag, then Boden and Bergdoft Goodman have the Knit Top for you.



Fashion lovers, let us all have a great week, and as always, I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat