On My Beauty Wishlist: Mini Luxe And Emilie Heathe

 Hello beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and are having the best day possible (I mean it's Wednesday after all.) 

The two beauty brands that I wanted to talk about in this blog are Mini Luxe and Emilie Heathe,  MiniLuxe was founded with a vision to radically change the nail care industry through a brand committed to the highest quality self-care services, safer and more sustainable products, and cleaner studio environments and practices. Their platform was built with the intention to create greater opportunities for one of the largest workforces of women and immigrants. From the beginning, their focus has been on doing what is best, not what is standard. Their services and products at MiniLuxe exist to reveal and amplify your true self, not conceal or hide, and never harm. Their technologies, skill-building programs, and standards are empowering a new generation of artists, creators, and entrepreneurs to live their fullest story. These team members are united by a collective passion for self-care that’s bigger than self, and beauty you can feel as much as you see. They celebrate their craft and economic independence and proudly give all team members the potential for equity ownership in their company.

Big Poppy is calling my name, This medium-toned, classic red is a showstopper that plays well with others. Plus, every bottle of Pure Polish is long-wearing, 8-free, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and it's made in the USA. The price for this nail polish is $14.00.




I was on the Thirteen Lune website a few months back and I saw the brand Emilie Heathe and I fell in love with her backstory. Emily Rudman as a child,  she would read comic books as an escape. The bold colors and superheroes allowed me to daydream, and soon she was drawing my own characters. As she grew up, she swapped my pencils for makeup brushes and found a new medium for creative self-expression. As an adopted Korean Jewish American, she grew up with beauty standards that didn’t reflect the face she saw in the mirror. she turned to makeup for an authentic outlet of creative expression, first as a hair and makeup stylist and later, as a product developer for major brands like MAC, Avon, and Bobbi Brown. After graduating with an MBA from Columbia University, it was time to take everything she learned and create her own brand. Emilie Heathe is an effort to redefine the growing sustainable beauty market with luxury and inclusivity.

As many of you know, I'm a HUGE Disney fan and I make no apologies about that, so when I saw the color Aurora I couldn't resist. Aurora is a fresh and feminine sheer jelly lavender inspired by pastel sunsets. Specially formulated with deep skin tones in mind, this shade provides a subtle hint of blush to the nail beds. It's Enhanced with Bamboo Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E, Zinc, Biotin, and Coconut Oil, and it's also 10-free, non-toxic, vegan, and never tested on animals, and the price for this polish is $30.00.



These two brands also have cosmetics and skincare products, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I'm grateful to all of you for allowing me to tell you all about the things in the beauty world that really sparked my interest, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat