I Might Need A Bigger Closet Part 3

 Hello my lovelies, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend with all of your friends and family. It's a new week for opportunities, gratitude, and spreading kindness everywhere you go.

I'm telling y'all this right now, reading fashion magazines, going on social media, and going on my favorite fashion websites are not going to help me with the number of items that I want to add to my closet. Being a fashion blogger/lover/consumer it's my job to be current with the trends that are coming at us all at once. I dream of the day that any fashion brand would even put me on their PR List and would let me wear their clothes on my blog and I can share their brands with y'all, it's a motivational thing for me to keep working hard on my dream of being a successful fashion blogger. 

This a part three of the "I Might Need A Bigger Closet" series that I do on my blog from time to time and when I tell you guys I might have hit the fashion jackpot, I wouldn't be lying to you. The following four brands that I'm going to tell you about are sold on the Red Dress Boutique's website and I think that you need to check them out for yourselves, their clothing is feminine and stylish, but most importantly, they're affordable, the only thing that I wish that they had a plus size section. 

While I was on the Red Dress Boutique website, I saw these amazing pairs of boots from a brand called Butrich, so I went to the website and I just fell in love with every shoe that I saw on the website itself. Jessica Butrich was born and raised in Lima, Peru. Since the inception of her brand, it has been characterized by a unique style, inspired by past aesthetics, and exploring retro, pop, and Latin elements. Shortly after graduating as a fashion designer, Jessica began producing shoes and was already participating in major fashion events in Lima. She also presented at international events such as the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Madrid, was the international guest at the IFLS in Bogota, and was a finalist in the pitch to LAFS (Latin American Fashion Summit) in Cancun.

She consolidated Butrich in 2013, reinventing herself as a designer, and was applauded for creating a Latin spirit with retro overtones. The brand evokes a feminine, daring, sophisticated, and timeless woman who knows how to have fun when it comes to dressing. Jessica develops at least eight shoe and accessory collections each year, handmade in Peru with the finest materials. She lives in a constant search for new forms, elements, and finishing touches that allow her to revitalize her collections. Her obsession with detail means that each pair of shoes tells a story, becoming an object of sophisticated irreverence. Jessica’s designs coexist in a feminine and elegant world, where retro influences, pop elements, and playful symbols converge to reflect the brand’s unique spirit.

The Anaconda Platform is giving me Gucci vibes, and I'm here for it. I love the snake detail on the back of the heel, the color is stunning and I think that this would be perfect for the girl who is not afraid to take a risk with a 14cm heel. the price for these is $405.00.




I absolutely LOVE the Janis Boot, I love the very discreet floral embossed leather and I need these for the Fall and Winter. These are priced at $405.00.



Disco Divas would appreciate the Cayetana Platform, this platform comes in Mint and Pink as well and it costs $385.00.



And the very boot that made me fall in love with this brand, The Sweet Sunshine Bootie. I love the rainbow leather and the heel height is perfect. The asking price is $405.00. 



I love EVERYTHING on the Olivia James The Label website, but I love the story behind even more. Olivia James The Label is meant for every woman. They believe in an effortless, timeless style that is wearable from day to night. Olivia James, for short, puts an emphasis on easy silhouettes, luxurious fabrics, and beautiful custom prints. Together, these things set us apart from the rest. Lindsay Cunningham and Elizabeth Ackerman joined forces in 2018. Lindsay comes from a background in retail and buying and currently owns a women's clothing store. Elizabeth comes from the corporate fashion world in New York and began designing a lifestyle brand years prior. When the two met, they decided to join forces to begin Olivia James The Label, named after their two oldest children.

The Brooke is pure perfection, I can see a lot of girls wearing it on a date night, at church, or at a bridal shower. It has flutter sleeves, a square neckline, and a ruffled bottom. This is priced at $264.00. 




The Bridget Dress is stunning, with a flattering square neckline and elbow-length puffed sleeves, our Bridget Midi dress is a modern interpretation of the retro Renaissance style. The dress has a smocked bodice and cuffs, and a flirty gathered midi skirt with side pockets. The Bridget Dress is $231.00.




All I need is a trip to Santorini or Italy to wear the Emily dress, With a flattering scoop neck, full tiered mid-length skirt, and side pockets, our new Emily dress is an easy breezy go-anywhere style. It looks just as great poolside as she does with cute sneakers or sandals and a denim jacket. The Emily dress is $176.00. 





I absolutely love Bracha jewelry, I remember seeing a piece of their jewelry on the Red Dress Boutique website and wanting a piece of their jewelry in my jewelry box, but the story behind the brand is beautiful. When Sayra and Michelle are the co-founders of BRACHA.  Two women had the audacity to believe they could help change the world one design at a time. In 2012, the sister duo combined their different styles to create a coveted jewelry brand.  Proudly sold in over 1200 locations nationwide including top retailers like Nordstrom, Revolve, and Free People, and highlighted in major publications. By using a mix of gold-filled, plated, and stainless steel metals. BRACHA is able to offer unique, on-trend, and affordable pieces without compromising quality. In Hebrew Bracha ''[Bra*ka]'' means blessing.  That is what we intend to be through every design.   Through the sale of our jewelry, we provide financial support to strategic partners like Chain Reaction, The A21 Campaign, and a few others leading the global fight against human trafficking. We believe every person has the innate right to be both beautiful and free.  So, at Bracha, we design for two reasons beauty and freedom.  We mindfully create pieces to illuminate your individual style and personality and magnify your unique "brand of beauty", both inside and out. Our hope is that when you purchase Bracha, conversations will be sparked and awareness will be raised about the issue of human trafficking. We hope each person who wears our pieces will become an ambassador and an advocate. 

How gorgeous are the Lola Hoops, I love how classic, yet a statement piece at the same time. The Lola Hoops are a whopping $54.00. 

 



I need the Cinco Pearl Hoops in my life. It's a cool twist for the regular hoop earring, The Cinco Hoops are $58.00.




The Initial Medallion necklace needs to be with NOW. It has a 14k gold-filled vintage-style initial pendant and chain. This new style is just as perfect as their signature trademarked Initial card.  You can also layer both styles for a mega golden layered look. The Initial Medallion necklace is $62.00. 







I saw a pair of boots from a brand called Santoni Shoes, and I want just about every shoe that is featured on their website. Since its creation in 1975 Santoni pursued its vision of refining the cultural heritage of craftsmanship and Italian excellence. Born with the creation of the Haut de Gamme shoe laboratory By Andrea Santoni, the brand’s legacy has been handed to his son Giuseppe, making the brand an international icon. Modern attitude married to ancient know-how. A legacy guarded by the craftsman masters, some of which work in the company since 1975. They witnessed the turn of Santoni from a local workshop into a reference brand and kept alive the original passion for extreme quality and beauty.

The Black Polished Leather boots are on my Fall/Winter Wishlist, This women’s ankle boot boasts a bold, powerful silhouette with a square toe and robust heel that gets wider at the bottom to fully support the foot. Its leather construction is elevated with a hand-distressed finish for an even more luxurious feel. An inner side zip adds a versatile touch, whilst respecting the shoe's sleek, understated allure. These boots are $1,095.00. 




I need these suede boots in my closet, A practical, comfy ankle boot perfect for endless occasions and outfits. This style is crafted from sophisticated suede, characterized by a round toe and inner side zip for exceptional comfort. Finished with a lightweight yet resistant crepe rubber platform sole and block heel. These gorgeous boots are $995.00.




I'm a big fan of white sneakers in the Spring/Summer, and when I saw the White Leather Perforated sneakers, I knew instantly I needed them. This ultra-chic, feminine sneaker is characterized by a premium quality leather upper, enhanced with micro-perforations for a lightweight feel and a graphic edge. Its wide-fit design ensures comfort from morning to night, enhanced with a chunky cupsole that molds to your every stride whilst elongating the silhouette. These are priced at $588.00. 




And finally, Daniella Ortiz has the most amazing handbags that I'm obsessed with. It was Daniella Ortiz's passion for all things elegant, unique and exotic that inspired her and her husband Alfredo to launch the Daniella Ortiz line of luxury handbags, jewelry, and accessories in 2006. The bags are Stunning, Sophisticated, and Timeless are just a few words that have been used to describe their magnificent collection, Daniella Ortiz. They continue to blaze a trail with their exclusive line. All Daniella Ortiz pieces are designed and crafted in Argentina, where the finest leathers and exotic skins in the world are produced. Exceptional attention is given to every detail, which results in designs that not only look but also feel amazing for all who experience them. 


The Juliana Tote is on my wishlist, The effortless Juliana shoulder bag is one you’ll want to carry everywhere. They took softly pebbled leather and then finished it with generous shoulder straps. An enduring daytime essential, it tops our list for being both practical and polished. The Juliana Tote is $525.00.



The Yvette Bag is perfect for all of my girls who love designer dupes, this bag gives the Celine Belt bag and I'm in love with it. The Yvette is a large daytime handbag made of selected exotic lizard skin and pebbled leather. The pure lines and structured shape of Yvette’s design made this style your perfect companion to be used during your daytime, work, or travel. This bag is priced at $1,390.00.




If you need a bag for a night out, The Debbie is for you. The Debbie’s flawless design is extraordinary. Whether you carry it or wear it as a crossbody, get ready to be in the spotlight. the Debbie is $995.00.




Well, I think I'm done, for now. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


 
Previous I Might Need A Bigger Closet Post:






















 


 

 





  


 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat