On My Beauty Wishlist: B-Kind

 Can I please get a hallelujah that we are almost at the weekend, I hope that all of you are having a great day and are ready to enjoy the weekend that we all worked so hard for. 

I found a brand that I've wanted to talk about for weeks now, I was reading a magazine and I saw a brand called B-Kind and for me, finding a brand that is Vegan and Cruelty-Free is something that I try to support and tell you lovely people about. The brand was founded in 2014 in Montreal by Marilyne Bouchard, recipient of a bachelor's and master's degree in microbiology. 

Marilyne has been developing her own body products for a long time. Having always had very sensitive and reactive skin, she quickly realized that the products found in pharmacies and supermarkets were not at all suitable for her skin, which prompted her to turn to natural ingredients to quickly realize the power of these on her skin.

BKIND was born in 2014 and is the result of the meeting between this interest in natural cosmetics and the knowledge, the founder acquired during her studies in microbiology. The best ingredients in the best recipes with the greatest benefits for you. 

We have all seen the Shampoo bars everywhere, and I want to try them out for myself, I saw the Shampoo bar for dry and thin hair and I knew that I needed this in my shower. It is formulated with passionfruit oil, rice protein, Tahitian Tiare flower extract, and Panthenol, it restores and retains moisture for soft, hydrated, and shiny hair. The rice protein also helps to increase hair volume. Leaves behind a sweet scent of Monoï flower. This shampoo bar is also free from sulfate and silicone. It is priced at $20.00.



There's a Conditioner Bar that goes with the Shampoo bar, This conditioner bar moisturizes and easily detangles your hair. Formulated with mango butter, oat protein, Tahitian Tiare flower extract, Abynissia oil, and Panthenol, it provides deep hydration, protection, and shine to the hair and leaves behind a sweet scent of Monoï flower. The conditioner bar is priced at $20.00 as well. 



I absolutely love doing a face mask, I'm a sucker for a great face mask, and when I saw the Algae peel-off mask, this soothing face mask will help calm, soothe and moisturize the skin. Formulated with pink clay, to detoxify the skin, with Hibiscus powder, for a natural "botox" effect, and with kombucha, to enhance skin brightness, this face mask will leave your skin soothed and calmed. This peel-off face mask comes in a powder form, which needs to be mixed with water in order to obtain a gel texture. Once dry, the mask should be peeled off the skin and does not need to be rinsed. Once your spa time is done, you can compost the mask. This peel-off mask is $32.00. 





Now, it would be a beauty blog post if I didn't talk about nail polish, and I have a few favorites of mine. 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat