On My Beauty Wishlist: Lancome Idole Lash Lifting And Volumizing Mascara

 Beauty Lovers, it's so good to be here with you guys again this Thursday/Friday eve, I hope that all of you will have a great weekend. 

Lancome is one of my favorite cosmetics/fragrance brands ever, I could remember my mother having mascara by them when I was in high school. I was reading an issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine and I saw the newest mascara by Lancome and I wanted to know more about this mascara for myself. A mascara that targets and volumizes every single lash for instant lash lift, length, and fanned-out the volume with no clumps. 

Their curved mascara wand pushes up & fans out lashes for an open eye effect lasting up to 24H, while the 360 micro-bristles grab every lash from root to tip (no matter the length) for longer eyelashes without the clumps. The gel formula won’t weigh on lashes leaving them feathery soft, with no flaking or smudging. This mascara is priced at $27.00.





Beauty lovers, what is your favorite mascara, drugstore, or super fancy, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat