Sarah Flint, Let's Be Friends.

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I'm so glad to be here with you guys again and I hope that you all had a great weekend with your family and friends. 

I've been a fan of Sarah Flint ever since I saw Meghan Markle wear the Grear sandal, so I had to do a blog post about this amazing brand. As a woman, Sarah understands the frustration of buying shoes that end up sitting in our closets. Because of this, she obsesses over the details of fit and construction to make the most comfortable and durable shoes, never sacrificing an ounce of style. She makes sure that she sources the most exceptional materials, from triple-dyed Italian suedes to jacquards woven in 300-year-old British mills. Once they’re crafted, our shoes then go through rounds of prototyping and fit-testing, because she won’t give you what she wouldn’t wear myself. 

Sarah partners with the top artisans and family-owned factories in Italy, recognizing the generational knowledge behind each handcrafted design. While many brands only assemble the shoes in Italy and do the stitching or cutting elsewhere, their shoes are 100% certified and made in Italy alongside the leading luxury names in the world. She believes every woman deserves luxury, which is why we provide the highest quality shoes without charging the traditional retail markup. 

The Perfect Sandal 85 is absolutely PERFECT. It's an 85mm (3.3in) Round Toe, Sandal, an expanded toe box, has Anatomical arch support, 6mm of extra foot bed padding, and a Steel rod stiletto heel. This sandal comes in several colors and it's priced at $550.00. 




The Perfect Zip Bootie 70 has to be in my Fall wardrobe, 70mm (2.75in) Almond Toe Ankle Bootie, it has an Expanded toe box, Anatomical arch support, 6mm of extra footbed padding, and functional double zippers This bootie comes in four colors and the price is $695.00.



The Perfect Dress Bootie 60 The new Perfect Dress Bootie features scalloped detailing inspired by Chippendale chairs, a stiletto heel, and an interior zipper that doesn’t expose as much hardware. In addition to its signature Perfect features, this style also has a concealed 10mm platform, so it looks incredibly sleek and feels even more comfortable. These bootie comes in four colors, and the price is $750.00.




Sarah Flint, I'll gladly be a guinea pig for your shoes anytime that you want, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat