On My Beauty Wishlist: Elf Halo Glow Liquid Filter Complexion Booster

 Hello, my beautiful beauty friends, I hope that all of you are ready for Friday and for the plans that you have for this weekend. 

Elf Cosmetics is one of my favorite affordable beauty brands of all time. I've always believed that you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to put your best face forward and with everything going up we need to pinch our pennies to make sure that we all stay afloat. I was on Elf Cosmetics' website and I saw that they have a new foundation that has everyone talking, and I must say, I'm intrigued about this product myself. 

It's described as a full-size multi-purpose, liquid glow booster infused with skin-loving ingredients to give your complexion a soft-focus social filter effect. A skincare-makeup hybrid for glowing, dewy skin, makes your complexion looks healthy and more radiant, it can be used 4 ways wear alone, over or under makeup, mix with foundation or use as highlighter, it's also available in 8 universal shades that work across all skin tones, and has skin-loving ingredients like Squalane and Hyaluronic Acid. This will only cost you $14.00.




Beauty lovers, I hope that you guys will try this out for yourself, and as always, I hope that all of you enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat