Are You Down To Crochet

 Happy Tuesday fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and enjoyed your weekend with your family and family. 

Crochet is always in style when it comes to Spring and Summer, I know what many of you are thinking when I say the word crochet, an old tablecloth or a shawl that your grandmother would wear to her Friday night bingo, but the way that many designers have designed this trend for the Spring/Summer 2022 runways or past Spring/Summer runways has a lot of people changing their tune about this trend.

Anna Sui is one of my favorite underrated fashion designers, she's such a legend in the fashion industry and the way that she uses colors in every collection is such a treat for me as a fashion lover to see. These two pictures are from her Spring/Summer 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 



I love this dress from the Chloe Spring/Summer 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I feel that all of Chloe's Spring/Summer collections are geared toward a vacation in Spain or Italy. 


Absolutely LOVED Etro's Spring/Summer 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 



Altuzarra's Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection has some pieces that I wouldn't mind having in my closet. 





Pretty Little Thing has a crochet dress (it's also on sale.) that would be perfect for your next vacation, it comes in several different colors and the price for this crochet dress is $27.00 from the original price of $42.00. 



This gorgeous dress is by one of my favorite plus-size websites, Eloquii. This dress is SOLD OUT on their website, but I'll still link it down below so you guys can check it to see if it's back in stock. 



Fashion lovers, I hope that your week is filled with positive vibes, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat