On My Beauty Wishlist: Chanel Noir Eau De Parfum

 Well hello again my beauty-obsessed friends, I hope that you are enjoying your Thursday/Friday eve and are ready to enjoy your weekend. 

I think that I can speak for everyone that we all LOVE Chanel perfume, but there's one of their perfumes that doesn't get a lot of attention. I was on Chanel's website and I saw this perfume that was in a black bottle and I'll be honest with you guys, I thought this was a joke. But as I read more about this perfume, I love the mysterious vibe of this perfume. 

Coco Noir celebrates this paradox and incarnates the iconic shade by using a deep black to bring a dazzling femininity to light. Intimate, seductive, and intensely brilliant, Coco Noir is a contemporary expression of a magnetic sensuality told in a modern ambery fragrance. As a prelude, a vibrant, sophisticated burst dominated by bergamot sparks curiosity. A generous heart gradually reveals the sensuality of the May rose and the remarkable note of the geranium rose leaf. This luminous floral facet creates a striking presence, while a trail of Venezuelan tonka bean and Indonesian patchouli notes adds intrigue. There are three sizes to choose from, but the 1.2 fl oz is $90.00. 




Beauty lovers, I hope that you all will have a great weekend, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat