On My Beauty Wishlist: Rare Beauty Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara

 Hello Beauty lovers, and Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you. I hope that you all are ready to enjoy your well-deserved weekend. 

I've always been a fan of Selena Gomez, she just seems to be so sweet and kind. She went through so much growing up as a child star and having to grow up so quickly. When I found out that she was doing her own makeup line, I got excited about it. Rare Beauty is breaking down unrealistic standards of perfection. ​This is makeup made to feel good, without hiding what makes you unique because Rare Beauty is not about being someone else, but being who you are.

They are on a mission to help everyone celebrate their individuality by redefining what beautiful means. They want to promote self-acceptance and give people the tools they need to feel less alone in the world. Their vision is to create a safe, welcoming space in beauty and beyond that supports mental well-being across age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, physical or mental ability, and perspective. ​

I saw The Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara and I want to try it out for myself. Created for every lash type, this all-in-one mascara pairs a weightless, easy-to-build formula with a universal eye-hugging brush to lift, lengthen, curl, and volumize every lash from every angle. It's not too wet, not too dry, this weightless, easy-to-build formula is perfect for creating lash looks that are true to you all while volumizing, defining, and separating for clean, clump-resistant results. The unique curvy brush features a combination of long bristles to create length and short bristles to add volume. Together, the two bristle lengths hold the perfect amount of formula to give buildable, weightless volume no matter your lash type. This mascara is priced at only $20.00. 




Well, beauty lovers, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






 ​



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat