On My Fashion Wishlist: Loro Piana

 Happy Tuesday to all of my fashion lovers, I'm so happy to be back here with you all again. I hope that you all had a great weekend with your friends and family. 

I've been a fan of Tailoring as of late and there's a brand that I've been a fan of for years now. I was reading an issue of Elle Magazine and I saw an ad for Loro Piana with a model wearing a beautiful coat, so I went onto their website and fell in love with the brand. Loro Piana operates in the luxury goods industry making uncompromised quality its mission. Loro Piana has natural excellence in garments, accessories, and gifts for discerning individuals.

The Hayk Coat is absolutely STUNNING. The Hayk Coat is an Unlined robe coat made from naturally soft, warm double-faced cashmere. This versatile, loose-fitting style features a matching belt and hand-finished invisible seams, guaranteeing maximum comfort on the coldest days of the year. It also comes in another color and this coat is priced at $7,875.00.




I love the Sesia Bag XL is a bag that a woman who works in an office would love to have in the closet, The Sesia bag is crafted from butter-soft calfskin. This is the largest size on offer, designed with soft curves and fluid lines that express a natural, timeless elegance. The leather, certified to the highest environmental standards, is dyed with natural pigments, and tanned and finished using gentle techniques that make each model unique. It comes in two more colors and the price is $4,850.00. 



Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you will have a great week, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat