I Might Need A Bigger Closet

 I'm so happy to be back here with all of you again, Happy Tuesday to all of you, and I hope that all of you have enjoyed your weekend with all of your family and friends.

Over the weekend, I was reading the March issue of Elle Magazine and I noticed two new fashion designers that I've never heard of before, so I want to introduce you guys to them in this fashion blog post today. Mo D’ACCORI of the Shoe brand, D'accori grew up between Amman and London, and whether he was in either one of these two cities, or anywhere else for that matter, his passion for artistry, impeccable craftsmanship, and all things fashion remained a constant. He studied Fine Art at the prestigious London College of Fashion and graduated in Fashion Design at Istituto Marangoni, where he fell in love with the universe of footwear design. Early on his journey, he created his first pair of high heels which was worn by the iconic Lady Gaga and has since then collaborated with her on various projects. His previous work has also been worn by Beyonce and featured in publications such as Vogue, Elle, and Schon. Pursuing his calling, Mo finished his MA at the University of Westminster and mastered his craft as a senior accessory designer at a traditional English leather accessories brand, where he worked with world-renowned Italian artisans, creating bespoke designs for a demanding international clientele. Today D’ACCORI’s creations are designed in London and handcrafted in Florence. Bold and flamboyant or subtle and understated, the result is always a unique blend of handcrafted artisan shoes with a contemporary edge. 

The Belle Sandals are made for a night out to Studio 54 or any other '70s-themed party that you have planned this year. They are made from Italian calfskin leather and come with an adjustable supportive slingback that ensures a comfortable and secure fit. After a long break from sky-high platforms and pumps, get ready to take off with the 150mm D’ACCORI signature hour-glass platform heel. These retail for 795 pounds or $980.43 in U.S. Dollars. 




Now, it would not be a blog post from me if I didn't feature a Black, Woman-Owned handbag brand. Nigerian-born Musician, turned designer Mowalola Oguniesi was inspired by her home country and by the young street racers. Her oversized bags, teeny miniskirts, and shrunken t-shirts have made fans of Naomi Campbell and Rihanna as fans. 






Fashion lovers from all over the world, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this fashion blog post for this week, I love you all so much and I appreciate all of the support, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.  

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:











 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat