On My Beauty Wishlist: Flawless Beauty

 Happy Thursday and Happy Friday Eve to all of my fellow beauty lovers out there. The weekend is finally here and I hope that all of you will have a great Mother's Day. 

We are in late Spring, and early Summer, and I think that I can speak for most of the ladies, I ABSOLUTELY hate shaving. I love wearing all of my dresses and shorts, but shaving my legs is the bain of my existence. We have seen the Finishing Touch Flawless Beauty commercials on television and I wanted to try their products for a long time. The Flawless mission is to help women everywhere look and feel their best. They provide the best, innovative solutions for everyday beauty problems by making products that provide the Finishing Touch needed to look and feel Flawless every day.

The Facial Hair Remover is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing, or depilatories. The Facial Hair Remover is designed to look like lipstick. It features the new double halo head for faster hair removal,  floating head contours over the curves of your face, 18 Karat gold-plated head is hypoallergenic & dermatologist-approved; gentle on all skin types & tones. This retails for $19.99. 






I heard that facial steaming does amazing things for your skin, Releases a constant, steady stream of steam for up to 15 minutes to help promote a more radiant facial complexion. Beautifully designed with a two-sided mirror, so you have the option to use it while streaming, or as a makeup mirror on your vanity. The price for this facial steamer is $49.99. 






I've been wanting to change my cleansing for a long time, The Cleansing Brush from Flawless beauty is on the top of my list. With its silicone head is an ultra-hygienic cleanser and massager that promotes the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. Cleanse has 4 modes, gentle cleansing, pulsating, massage, and deep cleanse for the ultimate facial cleaning experience, and it's waterproof as well. This is priced at $39.99. 



I hate to pull out the razor and shaving cream, so when I saw the Nu Razor I knew I needed this in my life. Nu Razor Hair Remover is the new revolutionary solution for instant, painless, hair removal. With our bi-directional pivoting head, it's perfect for your most sensitive areas, underarms, ankles, and knees. Nu Razor™ Hair Remover has an 18-karat gold plated head. No soap, water, or creams are needed. It's also rechargeable so you can use it anywhere at any time. This is priced at $39.99. 





Well, beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat